- Provide training in customer service, help desk operations and customer service, as necessary
- Ensure that work areas are clean and safe according to applicable regulations.
- Provide Personal Computer (PC) maintenance, setup, troubleshooting and repair.
- Provide printer maintenance, setup, troubleshooting and repair.
- Provide software/application installation, troubleshooting and support.
- Troubleshoot and assist with repair of network connectivity issues.
- Provide generalized customer assistance, as needed.
- Provide minor LAN Account Maintenance, if assigned
- Perform movement of equipment, if assigned.
- Answer phone calls, take messages and refer callers to appropriate offices, as needed.
- Interface with base communications squadron personnel as directed by Information Assurance Officer (IAO)
- Complete other projects as assigned by IAO.
- Requires DoD background investigation
- Two years of PC/Network troubleshooting experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Security certification as required for Information Assurance Technician Level 1
For DoDI 8570
- CompTIA A+ 220-602 Exam, IT Designation Score Report 220-602
|Job Category||All, Network|